To provide a great guest experience in a family friendly environment.
For Safety and Enjoyment for All Guests
- Have a great time in a manner that is safe and respectful of other guests.
- Drive Slowly and Watch for Children.
- Quiet Hours are from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. out of respect for all of our guests.
- Children under the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult after 11 p.m.
- AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY CONTACT - DIAL 911 in the event of an emergency.
For campground personnel dial 518-664-2804
- To protect our forests, only local firewood (within 50 miles) may be brought into the park. Dry firewood is available for purchase in the park.
- Friendly pets are welcome. NY state law requires that we see proof of a valid rabies vaccine. A Pet is allowed in specific rental units ($50)
- Bike Helmets are strongly recommended and required by State Law for anyone under 14 years of age.
- Trash – We ask that our guests please take their trash to our dumpsters.
- Check In Time: 2:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 1:00 PM
- Minimum Check In Age is 21 Years Old
- Guests aged 17 Years Old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
The rates displayed Do Not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals .
For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (866)333-7462.