Gatlinburg Campground Policies
To provide a great guest experience in a family friendly environment.
For Safety and Enjoyment for All Guests:
- Have a great time in a manner that is safe and respectful of other guests.
- Drive Slowly and Watch for Children.
- Quiet Hours are from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. out of respect for all our guests
- Children under the age of 18 should be back on site by 11 p.m.
- AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY CONTACT - DIAL 911 in the event of an emergency. For campground personnel dial 865-436-6851
- To protect our forests, only local firewood (within 50 miles) may be brought into the park. Dry firewood is available for purchase in the park.
- Friendly pets that are current with their vaccinations are welcome. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Bike Helmets are strongly recommended and required by State Law for anyone under 14.
- Trash – Please place your trash on your site as close to the road as possible. Trash pickup is from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM daily.
For Doggie daycare and Boarding Click Here
- Check In Time: 1:00 PM Campsites / 3:00 PM Cabins
- Check Out Time: Noon Campsites / 11:00 AM Cabins
- Minimum Check In Age is 21 Years Old
- Guests aged 17 Years Old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
The rates displayed Do Not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals .
For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800)528-9003.
Please visit our FAQ Page for more helpful information.